Terms & Conditions
- Our will ask you to make the whole payment of the price for the products that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
- Please complete the order fully and accurately. Should there be any error in the details provided for the recipient or for the amount to pay, we cannot be held responsible for the failure to deliver. We will try our best to rectify any mistakes - just contact us asap. However, charges related to forwarding or reshipping the package to another recipient or to a different delivery address may need to be passed on to you.
- We will check and approve all orders before committing to the order. Orders are dispatched at the latest within 4 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays.) Please contact us directly if you require a rush service - we will try hard to meet your needs, but our ability to do that will be based on our current production schedule.
- If there is a problem with the order, we will e-mail you within 2 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays). In the event that we cannot satisfy your order due to stock or unavailability, we will contact you to offer you an alternative.
- We want and hope that you will love the porducts we send to you, but your order may be cancelled, for any reason, in writing up until 7 days after delivery and are returnable at your expense within 7 days of delivery, for a full refund of the order including the postage originally paid. The cancellation period will expire after 7 days from the day on which you, or a third party indicated by you (other than the carrier), received the goods. A credit will be paid within 7 days of us receiving proof of posting for the returned goods or if there were no goods supplied, within 7 days of us being informed of your decision to cancel. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods returned, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you beyond what is necessary to establish the nature and characteristics of the products.
Shipping & Delivery
- Unfortunately we have no control over the temperatures and moisture conditions through the delivery chain for your order and cannot accept responsibility for any chocolate that have been heat damaged.
- We use Royal Mail 1st Class delivery as a minimum standard on all orders. If required you can also choose a Royal Mail Recorded delivery option - this is recommended for rush orders.
- If on receipt, any damage is identified please contact us immediately to allow us to rectify the situation.
- Please can you contact us by email within 48 hours after receipt of the parcel. If you could send us photos of the problem we'd really appreciate it, so we can work out what has happened. We'll give you the choice between reimbursement of your order or a replacement delivery.
Privacy & Security
- Braemar Chocolate Shop LTD do not store financial credit or debit card information
- We use https for encrypting and protecting your details when processing your order online.
- Our systems are GDPR compliant
- We use Google Analytics & there is cookie tracking, please get in touch if you have any questions or queries relating to this.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Online orders must be paid for in full. Special orders may have different payment terms and we will agree these with you directly.
- Payments are made immediately on order using the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or American Express.
- The currency used for the transaction is Pounds Sterling (£).
- The amount, debited from the account of the credit card holder, will depend on the exchange rate on the day of the debit and any exchange charges made by the bank that issued the card.
- Prices do not include delivery charges. Delivery charges and options can be found on our shipping page.
- The prices are subject to change.
- There is no import tax into the countries of the European Union or the USA. For other countries, any import taxes and any customs to be paid on entry of the parcel into the country are the responsibility of the addressee and are payable on delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OUR PRODUCTS MAY CONTAIN NUTS AND OTHER ALLERGENS THEREFORE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ALLERGY SUFFERERS.
Please see our ingredients and allergens page for specific information.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By placing an order for goods or services featured on any website owned by Braemar Chocolate Shop LTD, you are deemed to have accepted all our terms and conditions as governing your order. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions specified, you must not order from us.
Registered Office & Copyright
Material on websites owned by Braemar Chocolate Shop LTD is copyright © Braemar Chocolate Shop LTD and may not be stored or reproduced in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of
DirectorBraemar Chocolate Shop10 Invercauld RoadBraemarAB35 5YPdave@braemarchocolateshop.co.uk
Braemar Chocolate Shop LTD is registered in Scotland No: SC525163
Braemar Chocolate Shop LTD is VAT Registered - VAT reg No - 271353906